A conversation with 24 Seven recruiter Natalie Mian on the latest trends in Content Marketing recruitment. What are the most in-demand titles for companies that are looking to build out a killer content team? Content is a key talent area today, and many companies are still figuring out what their content team looks like. Social […]
Content & Copywriting
Looking for Expert Content Managers & Copywriters?
Great copy and content can elevate a brand, engage customers, and build a business, but finding a great content manager or copywriter is easier said than done. At 24 Seven, we’re proud to have built a reputation as one of the leading recruitment agencies for the creative industries, and we have extensive experience helping brands find world-class content and copywriters. If you’re on the hunt for a full-time or freelance copywriter of your own, here are some of the most important tips to get started:
- Know What You Want: Before even beginning the search, it’s important to understand what you’re looking for in a copywriter. Understanding your ultimate goals with the copy as well as the parameters you’re looking for will help you choose the best writer to fit your needs.
- Identify Audience & Objective: One of the most helpful pieces of information you can provide to a copywriter is the intended audience and objective of the copy. Is this intended for customers? What’s your audience demographic? Is the copy intended to sell a product, or build brand loyalty? Having a clear sense of this is hugely helpful to the success of the project.
- Think About Process: In addition to your goals with the project, it’s important to consider your process. You want a copywriter who’s working style matches that of your company, so make sure to ask questions related to process when considering candidates.
- Don’t Go It Alone: While it’s possible to find a good content writer on the Internet, it’s not easy. Partnering with a recruitment agency gives you access to a network of high-quality writers as well as a source of expertise to help you find the perfect fit.
1. Talent Request
Tell us about the project, your goals, and what you want in a writer by reaching out here or at one of our offices.
2. Discovery Call
After reviewing your description, we’ll contact you for a more in-depth discovery call. This is where we get clear on the nature of the project, what success looks like, and what your specific business needs in a writer.
3. Expert Search
With criteria in place, we’ll tap our network and database of top-tier copywriting talent to find a match that both meets your skill requirements and fits with your company culture.
Find a Content or Copywriter Today
Find Content & Copywriting Jobs Online
In the world of content marketing, it takes talent, grit, and strategy to stand out. Thankfully, at 24 Seven, we know how to help you develop all three. As one of the most trusted names in creative job recruitment, our extensive network of brands and agencies gives us access to exclusive content writing jobs and opportunities, and our professional creative recruiters will give you up-to-the-minute strategies for how to stand out and crush every interview. Whether you're looking to build a career in freelance content writing or join a brand as an in-house copywriter, we'll match you with the perfect opportunity. Find your dream copywriting job today!
Our Content & Copywriting Job Opportunities
There’s more to content than just content. Different types of copy and content can play wildly different functions and require unique skills to create, and no matter what kind of content writing job you’re looking for, we have opportunities to match. Here are just a few of the content and copywriting job opportunities you can find with 24 Seven:
- Copywriter: “Copy” means words intended to sell a product or service, and when it comes to passive sales, nothing beats a good copywriter. A skillful copywriter can increase conversions on a website, boost sales of a product, or drive sign-ups to an email list.
- SEO Writer: Search engine optimization is an important part of today’s competitive landscape. SEO writers can rework the content on a website to increase search rankings in Google and other search engines.
- Technical Writer: A technical writer’s job is to make complicated things simple. Technical writers may create manuals, instructions, or other documents where it’s critical to be clear, concise, and specific while transmitting complex information.
- Social Copywriter: Every business wants to build its social presence, but that takes content! That’s why a social copywriter is critical to creating the content that will attract and engage fans and customers.
- Content Manager: With so much content on the Internet, successful content marketing requires strategy as well as quality content. A content manager ensures that a business is using the right kinds of content to achieve its goals.
Our Content & Copywriting Resources
The last event of 24 Seven’s 2018 Techfluence Innovation Series, was held at our New York City headquarters with a focus on Content & Commerce, in collaboration with The Ember Company, and Davis & Gilbert, LLP. Our panelists included Bobby Singh, Head of Digital, BET/Viacom, Andrew Kilbourn, Head of Experiential Activation, Conde Nast, Ariane Goldman, […]
A content strategy is critical to the success of any marketing strategy today. With this in mind our One Question series is back with the most important question to ask when interviewing a Content Manager. We asked our team what they look for in Content Manager candidates and how to distinguish between a good candidate […]
Angela Wei, the Managing Director of Milk Agency, joins our hosts on this week’s episode of Content is Your Business. Milk Agency is a creative agency, production resource and brand partner part of Milk Group, a culturally conscious company. A New Kind of Platform Wei discusses how Milk Agency works as an extension of Milk Studios by being […]
In this week’s episode of the Content is Your Business Podcast, hosts Lisa Berger, Dalia Strum, and Edward Hertzman talk with Katie Kim, Manager of Brand Partnerships and Experiences at Cadillac, about consumer touchpoints in the real world and Cadillac House, the new brand experience center in SoHo, New York City. The strategy to outwit […]
This week on the Content is Your Business Podcast, Tracy Doyle, Creative Director, Fashion & Luxury for T Brand Studio at the New York Times, joins hosts Lisa Berger, Edward Hertzman and Dalia Strum in the MouthMedia Network Studios. Telling brand stories with journalistic integrity T Brand Studios: the New York Times Branded Content Studio, was founded about 3 years ago in New York […]
Josh Stinchcomb, Chief Experience Officer for Conde Nast , joins hosts Lisa Berger, Edward Hertzman and Dalia Strum in the MouthMedia Network Studios powered by Sennheiser. Partnerships, being immersive, and emotional connection Stinchcomb, reviews how Conde creates bespoke activations for brand partners of the company by fostering relationships with people in the editorial, tech and business teams of their 22 titles. Building the process in […]