Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Account Manager Overview: As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
- Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
- Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
- Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
- Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
- Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process