Our digital agency client is growing and looking to add an Analytics Specialist on contract 20-40 hours per week over the next 6 months with the intention of going full time if a good fit. To be successful in this role, you should be a collaborator, a project lead, and a data driven storyteller with the ability to synthesize large datasets into meaningful insights. Attention to detail, problem solving, constant curiosity about emerging trends and an empathetic mindset makes your work streamlined, actionable and impactful.
- Build compelling narratives and strategic recommendations based in data
- Create presentation materials to articulate findings for clients and internal teams
- Develop measurement frameworks with appropriate KPIs and metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
- Work in a variety of reporting systems
- Identify nuances in data to uncover opportunities and optimizations for owned and paid media
- Lead the creation and implementation of scalable analytics solutions for OmniChannel campaigns
- Measure and optimize the business impact of digital engagements and customer experiences through advanced analytics.
- Lead design, execution, and delivery of new insights and innovative analytics techniques, tools, and processes, for enterprise- and global-level initiatives.
- Consult with internal teams and clients on how best to track and measure key performance and attributions
- Support media and digital optimization initiatives for all digital platforms – Display, Paid Social, SEM, SEO, website, OTT, email, etc.
- Assist Media Planners and Digital Producers to develop actionable insight to drive strategic marketing direction.
- Present internally to teams and externally to clients the data story in scope for the work.
- 4+ years work experience and/or advanced education in analytics, digital strategy or equivalent
- 4+ years of multi-channel digital marketing analytics executions
- Experience with statistics, modeling, data visualizations
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager a must
- Knowledge of and experience with where the data comes from and how to make through the pipeline into a query result or interface.
- Google Data Studio, PowerBI or Tableau experience appealing
- Data visualization skills using both Excel and Google Sheets
- Hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data for patterns and insights
- Fluency with excel Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau
- Attention to detail and time management
- Nimbleness and a can-do attitude
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, motivated and eager to always keep learning
- Passionate about data, digital user experience, search and working in a fast pace agile digital environment
- Skills in Project Management is also key.