Our client is one of the world’s largest beauty brands, known for their skincare products.
Influencer Marketing Assistant Manager:
As the Influencer Marketing Assistant Manager, you will play an integral role in creating, building, and maintaining influencer brand relations. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Public Relations, and Social Media teams to develop influencer strategies that align directly with business goals.
Influencer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships
- Create an advanced and comprehensive influencer content calendar to continually drive brand awareness and engagement
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
- Set goals, track conversions, and measure success of influencer program
- Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook
- Maintain influencer budget
Influencer Marketing Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in social media and/or influencer relations
- Experience analyzing data to deliver on KPIs
- Successful track record of elevating brands and influencers alike
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail