Length of Contract: 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Business Ops Manager Overview: The team is looking for a strong business operations manager to drive key operational and strategic priorities for the Leadership/Extended leadership team in close collaboration with the Segment Lead of North America.
- Project management of key team deliverables, to ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Managing critical v-team workstreams to bring stakeholders together across the functional subject matter experts to help land cross-team and people strategy initiatives.
- Creating systems and processes to improve operational efficiencies across the team.
- Internal meeting preparation: review cross-team meetings for the week ahead, develop agenda and send pre-reads as necessary, to ensure efficient meeting management. This would include supporting planning for leadership meetings and organizational cross-team meetings.
- Developing and reviewing internal and external communications, including planning decks, team newsletters, internal and external presentations, new employee playbook, and program reporting.
- Facilitate best practice sharing amongst global and field teams within a Teams site.
- Supplier negotiations, opening purchase orders and potentially onboarding new suppliers.
- Extraordinary organizational, project-management, critical thinking, and communication skills
- High quality bar and consistent record of successfully facilitating cross-team projects
- Standout colleague who’s willing to pitch in, be flexible, and learn. Seeks continuous feedback and is willing to coach junior team members.
- Can seamlessly transition between execution and strategy during the day, and even within a single conversation.
- Strong attention to details and context, given the nuances within each line of business.
- Comfortable working with strong personalities who challenge thinking and require data-driven business justification.
- A strong drive for overcoming obstacles and completing tasks.