Client Overview: Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their modern, cool, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
CAD Artist Overview: As a CAD Artist, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
CAD Artist Responsibilities:
- Oversee creation of all textile design artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
- Create artwork and print repeats, index a file, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
- Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
- Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
- Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
CAD Artist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 year experience as a CAD artist/ textile designer
- Expert in creating artwork and print repeats, indexing files, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
- Experience with women’s apparel prints and water color type prints, including sublimation prints
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator