This is a long term contract with potential full time opportunity.
Location: Chicago, IL
Client Overview: Our client is a digital consulting company founded in the USA.
Content Strategist Overview:
As the Content Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the creation of business and consumer product experience. You will also be responsible for assisting with research, digital experience strategy, campaign execution, optimization, and content development.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
• Lead in the creation of business and consumer product experience and execute digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across multiple channels
• Improve content to increase customer comprehension and meet consumer needs; restructure navigation, data, content, checkout flow, and page elements to enhance the customer experience
• Establish and maintain strong relationships cross-functional team members, including other content strategists, architects, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers
• Oversee the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
Content Strategist Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years’ digital content strategy and creation experience