Length of Contract: 4 months
Location or Remote: Atlanta, GA
Client Overview: Our client is an established American interactive agency.
Position Overview: Our client is looking for a Content Strategy Lead for a 4 month contract.
- Oversight for content strategy deliverables such as digital ecosystem content audits, taxonomy, and content model
- Collaborates with other disciplines to provide thought leadership on content strategy and evaluate how audience needs / business objectives align in a future state site experience for our client.
- Collaborates with clients to frame content strategy needs and opportunities to address their multi-audience needs and consult on options regarding digital strategy with many interrelated site experiences.
- Facilitates analysis & synthesis of stakeholder interviews, user research findings, translation of consumer insights and business objectives into content strategy recommendations
- Client relationship building
- Cross-disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions, including creating and facilitating content workshops
- Leads estimation, scoping & project planning with content strategy deck.
- 8+ years of professional experience working on complex software, transactional or ecommerce experiences, with medium to large-sized teams, preferably in a cross disciplinary digital agency
- 3+ years experience with large multi-site web channel discovery phase projects to define content strategy requirements for design phases
- Familiar with best-in-class CMS and DAM platforms, working with tech discipline to evaluate and how to implement with content strategy documentation
- Successful at building, leading and mentoring support role content strategy team members
- Expert at scoping and estimating content strategy deliverables and staffing needs
- Capable of managing multiple projects and tracks of work within a big account