Our client is a rapidly growing direct-to-consumer beauty and wellness company.
Data Architect Overview:
As the Data Architect, you will shape the growth of the data team and positioning data at the core of every business function. You will provide strategic direction on data schema design and implementation.
Data Architect Responsibilities:
• Transform business requirements into technical solutions around schema design and database object development
• Assist with the development of new data schemas to support robust data ETL process resulting in data models being available to the organization- ad hoc analysis, data visualization, for use downstream and more.
• Monitor and maintain data quality
• Support troubleshooting potential bugs within the database
• Develop procedures to document key processes and queries
Data Architect Qualifications:
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Familiar with ETL, strong knowledge of SQL, expert in Snowflake and DBT or similar
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills