Our client is a global makeup brand looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for the delivery of marketing assets, predominantly website banners, email headers and landing pages. You will ensure projects maintain a high quality of digital design work while meeting deadlines on time. In the role of Digital Designer, you will manage multiple projects concurrently while doing the daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets, often with very short turnaround times. You will often proactively collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and marketing counterparts to support and enable them to meet their KPIs.
· Design landing pages, site banners, email headers and other online related promotional material using Photoshop/Illustrator.
· Use design templates whenever necessary.
· Conceive and deliver promotional campaigns to increase customer engagement through collaboration with other team members.
· Offer support to the Design Team Lead.
· Develop improved procedures for a more efficient service while also maintaining the existing high standards of design work delivered by the team.
· Ensure projects are delivered to deadlines to enable the marketing teams to publish up-to-the-minute content.
· Liaise with various stakeholders to receive feedback and implement it correctly.
· Present work to Stakeholders in order to enable buy in and final sign off.
· Work with the CMS specialist and product teams to ensure that designs achieve maximum customer engagement.
· Adhere to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers.
· Be proactive, collaborative and contribute ideas during the weekly design meeting to improve the team’s work and output.
· Present effectively to Stakeholders to ensure key project information is shared and understood.
• 3-5 years experience; Preferably with degree in graphic design related field
• Digital web design experience a must, with an understanding of HTML design best practices, UX and UI; Comfortable building both Email and On-site assets, formatting images for web; Comfortable adapting existing campaign imagery for web and providing creative design solutions with oversight from AVP Digital Creative; Beauty and/or e-commerce experience is not mandatory but an added plus
• We welcome all solutions-oriented, positive attitudes; Time management skills are a must with ability to balance multiple projects at once. Passion or knowledge of makeup is a plus
• Must be comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite; Added plus: Familiarity with Sketch/ Abstract