Job descriptionOur client, a major media group, is looking for several Digital Product Designers to join their commerce or internal tools team.
Digital Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Ideate and grow either shopping experiences or internal tools to better service customers/ internal teams
- Be a core contributor and/or co-facilitator in product discovery, from research and synthesis to workshops and ideation
- Use data to inform design decisions and continually validate your work with real users
- Map out user journeys and flows
- Partner and collaborate with internal teams including research, editorial, marketing, growth, broadcast, advertising, business development and others
- Build low-fi to high-fi designs as needed in the product development process to run reviews and to gain buy-in on ideas.
- Strong UI/UX design skills, including layout, typography, color, and interaction design.
- Understanding of usability implications across platforms, with a background in mobile preferred
- Portfolio of examples of relevant, finished digital work and their professional application
- Experience working with OKR, KPI or other goal measuring framework
- 3+ years’ experience as a full-stack product designer who utilizes a data-driven, human-centric approach to product design and development.