This position is responsible for developing, leading and managing the Digital team to execute marketing strategies with certainty and ease. Strategies to be executed will revolve around customer education and engagement, customer acquisition, social media/influencers and content management. This position will also represent the Digital team at the company and cross-departmental meetings. In addition, the Director of Digital will support the company in bringing the ecommerce platform to the next level and working with IT to help the brand stay in the forefront of digital innovations.
**This position is required to come into the office in Marina Del Ray 5x/week to start, then will change to a hybrid schedule.
• Manage and continually upgrade the web experience
• Develop and execute against an approved strategy of customer segmentation and retention
• Work closely with outside agencies to manage the PPC programs, improving growth and ROI through site optimization and A/B testing
• Acquire new customers and increase their COV
• Manage and enhance drip campaigns for email list development and new customer engagement • Develop and execute herbdoc marketing and eblast calendar.
• Define and track e-commerce KPI data to recommend changes to increase visitors, improve conversion rates, and grow average order size.
• Increase marketplace presence through innovative thinking and partnerships
• Manage and build the email list and database management through Hubspot
• Create a product roadmap and work closely with Tech to execute against the map and manage all on-going site enhancements and updates
• Support all marketing personnel in the execution of digital aspects of their programs
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• Minimum 7 years of experience working on an e-commerce website
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a digital team • Knowledge of email platforms, especially Hubspot preferred
• Familiarity with SPREE helpful
• Google Analytics experience required
• Ability to collaborate across teams, form relationships, and influence key partners
• Strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners, while handling situations with tact and resourcefulness
• Highly motivated problem-solver and self-starter, capable of working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment