Our client is a growing leader in the consumer-facing FinTech space and is looking for a Director of Marketing Analytics to join the team.
Director of Marketing Analytics Responsibilities:
- Responsible for measuring and optimizing marketing spend efficiency
- Provide teams with quantitative modeling, statistical analysis and insights to business problems and questions
- Translate complex data into actionable insights to marketing teams and senior leadership
Director of Marketing Analytics Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or another related field
- 8+ years of analytics experience with at least 2+ years leading a team of analysts in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in SQL. Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker) and marketing attribution models.
- Expertise working with R, Python, or other statistical software
- Added plus if you have experience working with Iterable, Redshift, Tableau, Paid Marketing platforms (FB, Google Analytics, Google search console), Periscope, and Sensize or working with App Annie, Amplitude, SEM Rush, or Sprout social