24 Seven is partnering with a Portland based creative agency to help locate their new Director of Performance.
Director is a master of the data craft, bringing leadership, client-relationship skills, and an innate ability to drive business goals. The Director has talent, technique, and proven leadership experience.
This role requires a track record of exceptional work, a desire to cultivate new capabilities, and an interest in experimenting with new tools and techniques. In collaboration with client services, clients, and other partners, the Performance Director will unlock insights that make marketing campaigns and products more impactful and intuitive. More than setting a path, you should inspire teammates to create intelligent and innovative work that only surpasses expectations.
Each day, you will
- Manage, lead, and develop a team of analysts in the measurement of cross-channel results, creation of insight-rich reports, and definition of new opportunities.
- Ensure that data is processed, transferred and governed appropriately across platforms, dashboards, and teams.
- Use expert-level knowledge of Customer Data Platforms and Customer Relationship Management Platforms to deliver delightful, loyalty-growing experiences from first-party data.
- Be a thought leader. Develop best practices. Grow team knowledge and client's data culture.
- Identify growth opportunities for the agency, shape the team accordingly.
- Collaborate with Team Leads, the Strategy Director and the Director of Strategy & Performance on new processes that yield better reporting, digital products, and campaigns.
As for experience, you need
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience in marketing analytics, CRM management, or performance analysis.
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects across accounts.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team with the ability to provide opportunities for growth.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or above is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in advertising, research, social platforms and marketing data.
- Deep experience leading testing strategies, data-led narratives, quantitative research, and statistics.
- Deep experience leading teams through creation of client-facing dashboards and automated data pipelines (ETLs).
- Knowledge of building, managing and applying integrated databases.
- Strong understanding of the technical operations of the digital and creative social space.
- Previous experience leading and/or integrating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with Director and VP level executives, as well as presenting to groups and stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentations skills, and comfortable communicating to external clients and agency leadership teams.