Our client is looking for a FED Developer to join their growing team. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Hand codes responsive HTML emails using HTML5 and CSS3, confirmation/thank-you landing pages from layered PSD, Sketch, Figma, or Invision comps.
• Codes dynamic content and maps variables for personalized email content.
• Develops, tests and packages HTML email templates for campus partners that can be deployed independently or via Acoustic, MailChimp and ExactTarget/Salesforce.
• Reviews technical and business requirements, scope of work, and work orders for each email build.
• Debugs and troubleshoots email compatibility across browser and native email client on desktops, smartphones and tablets using Litmus.
• Schedules email blasts using Acoustic, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other email marketing services.
• Conducts quality assurance testing on emails and websites using web browser/platform combinations, including but not limited to Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Windows, Mac, all major email web and desktop clients; helps troubleshoot bugs.
• Assesses emails for accessibility issues and implements solutions based on WCAG 2.0 Level AA conformance levels.