The person selected will need to be energetic and very flexible with their schedule given it can change with little notice and multiple times per day. This person will need to have great organization skills and great at customer service This person will need to be comfortable with navigating downtown, and must also posses basic technical skills (own and be able to use a smart phone). This person must be a real team player. Someone who wants to be supportive of the team and wants to succeed as a team.
The Workplace Ambassador will report to the Supervisor Workplace Services. The Workplace Ambassador, Front Desk is a constant resource for our employees and makes the first direct impression on our customers. This position requires a high level of customer service. Help make the company a great place to work!
- Work with and get direction from Supervisor Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the office
- Assist internal customers (employees) with all REWS related items
- Greet and direct guest in a timely and professional manner, assign temporary badges as required
- Complete a daily check of temporary access cards.
- Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily; Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
- Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify the mail team
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization, communicate any and all maintenance issues with building management in a timely and efficient manner
All Workplace Ambassadors will be provided appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Social distancing standards will be maintained throughout the lobby. Proper sanitation standards will be enacted throughout the day in each building. Daily health checks will be required for all employees and contractors before entering our buildings.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, customer service experience preferred
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal software application
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions.
- Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Submit timesheet for approval every Friday
Social distancing standards will be practiced throughout the building and proper personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided daily.