Here’s an opportunity to join the front lines of HR with one of our global retail clients. To be a trusted advisor to teammates operating across the United States and Canada on all things HR. To deliver an outstanding service experience to all that seek our support. To go beyond simply answering questions and ensure our teammates maximize their employee experience and benefits. To be the latest Athlete* to join the ranks of HR Direct.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your success will be measured on your ability to deliver on the following responsibilities! As an HR Direct Advisor, you’ll be expected to operate autonomously to apply sound judgment and critical thinking to solve problems. Identify root cause solution of contact by asking probing questions in order to understand the issue; analyze, research, and interpret policy while engaging appropriate functional teams to respond to employee inquiries. We would like you to be comfortable operating in a fast paced, employee focused environment requiring you to multitask and deliver premium service with a sense of urgency. There will be an emphasis on elevating customer service to the highest level by responding to employees needs with the discipline to adhere to confidentiality, policy & compliance rules.
Overall we're looking for someone interested in working with a fun, supportive, and collaborative team that operates on set schedules with various shifts!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
The primary responsibility will be resolving complex contact issues for our clients employees by researching issues and resolution options using effective written and verbal communication skills across multiple channels including phone, email, and chat. You will utilize resources effectively, including multiple systems and support tools, to ensure accurate and timely responses to employee inquiries, documenting contact concerns and feedback. Driving innovation in process and delivery of our services is paramount for success in this role.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with a diverse work population that spans across Canada, U.S. and Mexico, partnering regularly with HR specialists that help with the heavy lifting of complicated cases. We will have you create a partnership with our compliance, legal and employee relations team as well as coordinating with HR leadership on new initiatives and initiatives that HR supports
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience in a service center environment highly desirable
- Knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in HR a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills critical, with an emphasis on soft skills, customer- focused resolution
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to work remotely in a focused environment- must have strong internet connection, must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children, and other adults
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for long periods of time
- Flexible to work between hours of 6a-5pm PST.
- Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, email, live chat)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and platforms preferred (SAP, ServiceNow, Kronos/TimeTrack)