Integrated Planning, Media Supervisor
Full-Time Salaried Employee
Fully Remote, but you must reside in one of the following states:
CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, TX, UT, WA
Global Media agency is hiring for Media Strategy Manager
Luxury brand experience is required.
Integrated Planning, which encompasses both traditional and digital buying streams, is one of the most diverse fields at our agency, especially when compared to others in our increasingly fragmented industry, and focuses on strategic decision making fueled by understanding the full spectrum of media channels to deliver on wholistic client business needs.
On the Integrated Planning team, we work hand-in-hand with Consumer Insights, Strategy, Business Science and other specialty function teams to develop omnichannel media strategies that identify the right use of online and offline data to create consumer profiles, isolate geo-targets and identify the best channels for distributing specific messages.
About the Role:
The Integrated Media Supervisor is responsible for managing all day-to-day media planning/client service activities associated with an assigned account. You will provide media planning recommendations across all channels and offers resourceful problem solving, both internally and externally, while developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You will oversee preparation of media plans and other deliverables, and supervise media plan implementation.
- Oversee plan negotiations and media team activities across vehicles and journey stages
- Assist in setting the overall direction for program planning and negotiating strategies
- Maintain status reports to ensure efficient workflow in order to meet deadlines and write reports of key meetings
- Develop, execute, and present media plans from inception to completion
- Manage client requests (i.e., plan changes, budget changes, marketplace information)
- Serve as key contact for delivering plans to the client
- Analyze research to develop media objectives, strategies and tactics
- Lead the budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for utilizing knowledge of media relevant to the client’s business including TV, print, digital, cinema, and radio
- Interface with clients, internal departments, and publishers on a daily basis to manage media buys in coordination with Trading partners
- Manage buy stewardship in conjunction with Trading partner, analyze campaigns, and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Build a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesize information into ideas
Your Knowledge & Abilities:
- Comprehensive media knowledge base of offline vehicles and ability to synthesize information into ideas
- Working knowledge of digital plans ranging from direct to programmatic and throughout the full purchase journey
- Ownership of presenting plans both internally and externally
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent attention to detail
- Use of appropriate 3rd party tools to research and develop plan recommendations
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Complete knowledge of offline vehicles such as TV and Radio. Working knowledge of Digital channels such as video, display, and mobile.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication; OR equivalent professional work experience
- 4+ years related experience