The Learning and Development Coordinator will partner with Learning and Development Manager, Transition Manager, business and others to coordinate and support training programs and activities within Digital Product Creation. This role must have excellent time management skills, organization skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills. They must have strong attention to detail, be able to handle multiple tasks and assignments and assess and analyze data.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordinate with business and vendor on users, training dates, trainers, functional training content and associated time needed for delivery
• Create training schedules for targeted users
• Maintain training attendee data base and track training
• Send training invites and correspondence to attendees
• Compile, analyze and report pre- and post-training survey results on a weekly and monthly basis
• Manage contracts with vendor, including submitting for legal approval and processing
• Close collaboration and coordination with Activation team, business, Transition Manager and Training Manager
• Support broader Digital Creation Team with invites for various engagements with the user community
• Applies current learning best practices and methodologies to maintain and recommend appropriate training materials using standardized tools and templates
• Confidently coordinates and sometimes facilitates training virtually, to small and large audiences.
• Proactively escalates issues, risks and blockers in order to keep work moving and ensure on-time deliverables, adjusting plans as needed.
• Bachelors degree
• At least 1 year of training coordination, instructional design and/or training facilitation experience
• Strong understanding and application of adult learning principles and blended learning techniques
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well and collaborate across a team
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and under tight deadlines
• Ability to manage own time and workload
• Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)