About the Role:
The Analyst is expected to demonstrate hands-on skills in media analytics and reporting. We value problem solving, the ability to understand data, a genuine interest in digital media, and the ability to be truly detail-orientated in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited guidance and direction, and thrives on growth, learning, and building. You won’t be alone though; we have a smart and caring team to help you learn and hopefully learn from you.
• Provide on-going analytical support utilizing data management, technology to address client issues regarding advertising and media
• Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of datasets
• Work with planning/execution teams to share data, insights, and troubleshoot
• Analyze data and generate graphics and insights for use in client presentations
Your Knowledge & Abilities:
• Strong Excel (and/or Google Sheets) skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, INDEX MATCH, beginner automation)
• Strong data skills. SQL a plus but not required. A base understanding of how data goes wrong, what to look for, and how to fix it.
• An understanding of taxonomy/naming conventions
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
• Understanding of industry research and/or marketing platform sources such as Google ADH, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
• Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. CPM, CPV, VCR, GRP)
• Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
• Exposure to survey-based measurement techniques (namely Brand and Conversion Lift studies) a plus
• Experience with SQL, BigQuery, Tableau, PowerBI all a plus
• Exposure to modeling approaches such as Marketing Mix, MTA (Multi-touch-attribution), Test/Control, factor analysis a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. An MBA, MS degree in Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is a plus
• 1-2 years related work experience preferred