Summary of Position
Our client is seeking a Recruiter to join the People & Community team who will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruitment for a wide range of roles in Accounts, Marketing, Strategy, Creative, Social and more. The Recruiter will work with department leads to determine the type of candidates that would best fit current openings, maintain a positive experience for all applicants, be a strong communicator throughout the process and fill open positions in a timely manner. This role will directly report to directly to the Head of People & Community.
- Full Cycle Recruiting
- Review and screen candidates for a wide range of roles, schedule interviews, engage candidates throughout interview stages and negotiate offers.
- Identify and engage top talent through current sourcing techniques, databases, Boolean searches, various job boards, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Talent Pipeline
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates using market research and ongoing relationship management to create a rich talent pipeline for hard to fill, niche, similar type jobs, or other key strategic positions.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for a wide range of roles
- Review and screen applicants in Greenhouse ATS
- Write up detailed job screen notes in Greenhouse
- Maintain up to date job descriptions
- Source candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ensure qualified and diverse applicant pools are identified
- Schedule interviews and keep candidate engaged throughout process
- Build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates and keep applicant tracker up to date
- Find creative and effective places to post job descriptions (blogs, user-groups and beyond)
- Partner with hiring managers to determine the type of candidates that would best fit current openings
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting for creative, advertising, PR / communications, and/or marketing agencies
- Prior Greenhouse or other ATS experience required (Greenhouse Preferred)
- Experience in sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Self-driven and able to prioritize critical open roles and pipelines
- Ability to dig deeper for experience and culture fit while screening candidates
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Proactive, process-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Aptitude towards creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines