Length of Contract: 9 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Recruiter Overview: As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You will also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
- Manage strategic initiatives for recruiting talent in the organization and forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
- Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent, and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
- Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
- Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
- Proven recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes