Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: A luxury department store chain that has lasted through generations in America.
Position Overview: The Recruiting Coordinator is an essential partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. This role supports all candidates across the company from corporate & technology to fulfillment centers & stores.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring teams. Manage an average of 30 new scheduling requests per week, to support our corporate and technology recruiters. While maintaining service level agreements across the business.
- Responsible for executing the post-offer process including the monitoring the completion of pre-employment tasks and executing pre-day one candidate communication, supporting our high-volume candidates.
- Responsible for executing a standardized process to provide a consistent level of service across all Nordstrom Talent Acquisition teams, while maintaining the high touch candidate experience.
- Build a relationship with the Recruiter and Business Partner to enable ability to drive solutions to scheduling conflicts and candidate task completion in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, consistent communication with internal & external clients.
- 1+ years of recruitment, administrative or human resource experience
- Strengths in critical thinking, problem solving, self-motivation, professionalism, accountability, multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to partner and influence to provide the best candidate experience across multiple teams/organizations.
- Professional, yet personal demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize incoming requests/work based on service level agreements.
- Computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen, as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once - Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams & Word) and Workday.