Our client is looking for a Senior Account Director who has a winning mentality and attitude.
- Lead digital transformation for a diverse portfolio of clients that range from large established brands to smaller growth companies.
- Manage client relationships, providing key strategic input to develop innovation, experience and marketing programs that deliver business results.
- Lead client engagement team to shape the approach, presentation and packaging with your UX, Creative, Project Management, and Technology and Strategy partners.
- Set a positive example for the account management team and proactively provide input/insight in areas that drive the agency forward - organization, workflow, morale, etc. •
- Be accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, retention and quality of service.
- Mentor and develop junior account people
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of Digital/Marketing experience
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Extensive experience in more than one of the following areas: Brand strategy, digital strategy, communication strategy
- Relationship builder with senior clients and multi-disciplinary team members, you partner with clients to help them achieve their business goals
- You are comfortable working at a creatively fueled, innovation-led agency, with respect for breakthrough user experiences and the cutting edge of consumer engagement • You have experience working with a large, matrixed organization and helping agency teams navigate client environments
- Deep understanding of experience design and technology for digital products and services, and experience in marketing and communications
- You understand how to work in a fast-moving, hands-on work culture and get your “hands dirty”