Job descriptionSenior Digital Graphic Designer
Our client's Creative Art Department is seeking a full-time, Senior Digital Designer to join their design team.
The ideal candidate is a designer with well-rounded skills, a desire to learn and passion for solving problems of all shapes and sizes with thoughtful design.
They are looking for a passionate and motivated self-starter who possesses a high degree of personal accountability, a clear sense of ownership, and the ability to adapt to change quickly in a deadline-driven environment.
You will conceptualize and implement design solutions on projects from branding, web and email design and everything in between. You will be working with project managers, art directors, writers, marketers, and leadership, so effective communication skills and the ability to convey design ideas are keys to success.
This is a on-going temporary remote role, 40 hours a week.
Senior Digital Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Become an integral part of creative team, where you will partner with writers, creative strategists and Art Directors to translate marketing strategies and bring compelling design concepts to life in digital channels
• Develop fun and captivating web and email visuals that bring the brand to life and deeply engages thousands of users
• Design case studies and presentations
• Brainstorm ideas and present concepts and WIP design to the working team at various stages (mood boards, designs, gifs, etc.), clearly articulating your solutions
• Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept to production, keeping project goals at the forefront of design work
• Build pixel-perfect files quickly and according to established guidelines
Senior Digital Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• 5+ years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house marketing web team for an e-commerce business
• Strong understanding of graphic design and typography principles
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Figma
• Digital marketing fundamentals that make your ideas effective
• Proficiency in remote workflow tools
• Strong verbal, written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Ability to autonomously, troubleshoot creative challenges and deliver on schedule
• Excellent project management and communication skills with the confidence to ask questions and take feedback and direction
• Extreme attention to detail
When applying, please include a web link to your portfolio.