Our client, a quickly growing leader in the beauty and retail space, is looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to their team on a contract to hire basis. This position will start as a contract position, working 40 hours a week, with strong potential to convert to FT based on performance.
This coordinator will be supporting two social media managers (and the director of team) across all facets of the social media and community management for 3 of the company's largest portfolio brands!
Reporting to the Director of Digital and Integrated Marketing, the Social Media Coordinator will support this profitable business through daily social community management, outreach to strategic partners, and collaboration between the DIM team and marketing to plan social media and influencer campaigns. This is an opportunity to work for a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will possess a can-do attitude, the ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment, and the ability to work across diverse teams.
The Social Media Coordinator Will:
- Conduct day-to-day social media activities, such as, but not limited to:
- Assist with daily community management across all social channels including responding to comments, direct messages, and UGC tags
- Schedule all static posts across all channels using Sprout software
- Proactively assist with community building and management
- Develop and maintain a Content + Asset Management system for all brands
- Assist with development and organizing of Content Calendars
- Maintain social media trackers with up-to-date data and metrics
- Monitor pop culture trends, competitor social initiatives, and newsworthy marketing campaigns to present to Digital and Integrated Marketing Team
- Coordinate and execute product send-outs for sales team, retailers, editors, influencer mailers, PR agency, and ad-hoc requests and follow-through with tracking
- Support the DIM department with ad hoc responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Updating always-on channels (i.e. Youtube and Pinterest)
- Deck drafting
- Giveaways (i.e. finding new partners, coordinating prizes, etc)
The Social Media Coordinator Must Have/Be:
- 1-3 years of experience in the Social Media and Community Management realm
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok platforms
- Experience working with Sprout Social; Nice to have experience with RivalIQ, Adobe Suite, and social listening
- Demonstrated ability to work with low supervision
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication, including presenting to executives
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word
- Strong multi-tasker and problem-solver
- Detail-orientated and organized
- Able to work autonomously and “own” projects
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Curious about consumer and retail with a high interest in the beauty industry
- Team player with a positive attitude
If you are interested in and qualified for this opportunity, please forward your resume and any work samples today!