Length of Contract: 12 months
Location or Remote: Remote, Seattle WA or Arizona Candidates.
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Position Overview: This role will recognize and articulate business problems or opportunities, define target metrics, and create well-formed epics or user stories for engineering teams, who can then design, build, release, and monitor technical solutions efficiently.
· Ignite broad curiosity and drive multi-modal learning to advance Data Literacy, especially with emphasis on data-driven decision making, data analytics, data engineering and machine learning
· Partner with business and technology stakeholders on problem definition, learning objectives and strategy aligned to business objectives
· Prioritize and manage product/service backlog with transparency and agility
· Develop and maintain detailed catalogs and delivery plans in collaboration with key vendors, internal operations and stakeholders
· Accountable for day-to-day logistics of training delivery
· Report on results and outcomes, including customer satisfaction, impact, cost efficiency and other as appropriate
· Design engaging customer experiences by applying design thinking and human centered design practices
· Drive broad awareness and uptake of services through internal marketing and storytelling
· Work with team leaders to develop budgets, and investment forecasts that enable the product development lifecycle, from design to sunset as appropriate
· Partner closely with learning suppliers develop and continually inspect and adapt curriculum in response to learner feedback and measure impact
· Effectively collaborate with senior managers and working teams to position and support learning initiatives aligned to the Technology strategy
· Develop working level of knowledge in a specific product domain space of digital learning within the company and the overall industry.
· Stay abreast of L&D and employee engagement trends and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
· Builds effective relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams across the enterprise
· 6+ years of industry experience in a technology environment (with a record of successfully delivering complex products or initiatives. Experience with the AI/ML/Data space is required
· 8+ years of experience developing and delivering learning programs, products, or services to adult learners
· Competency with tools such as learning management systems, SharePoint, content/curriculum authoring, data visualization.
· Skilled at presenting to and influencing at various organizational altitudes, including executives, managers, and individual contributors.
· Hands on experience developing roadmaps, priorities, features, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/ prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment with variety of stakeholders.
· Detailed and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
· Ability to apply knowledge of business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design, organizational change leaders and technology development practices, methodologies, and tools