Our client, a major player in the skincare space, is looking for a Web Analyst to join the team.
Web Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead data collection, tagging, reporting and analysis for several eCommerce sites.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders to understand analytical needs and develop reports to deliver recommendations to improve site performance.
- Work with technical teams for implementations.
- Define, standardize, and track key performance indicators to identify trends and develop insights
- Prioritize and perform ad hoc analyses to deliver insight into website performance and user behavior
- Execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly ecommerce KPI reporting needs.
- Define and maintain standardized campaign reporting structure across digital channels for accurate attribution.
- Develop custom reports and dashboards based on specific stakeholder needs.
Web Analyst Qualifications:
- 3+ years web analytics experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager/Tealium.
- Strong data visualization experience (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio, Looker)