- Monitor and update status in electronic forms database and enter data into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze each employment change prior to entry and ensure it will not adversely affect the employee's payroll, benefits, or taxes.
- Data entry may include but is not limited to, employee status changes, terminations, internal hires, reorganizations, and use of correction mode as needed.
- Provide back up support for other team members as needed.
- Audit data entry by other Data Mgmt team members including the audit of work by new team members.
- Provide feedback and training to team members regarding department processes.