Our client, a well-known University, is seeking an exceptional Customer Service/Administrative Assistant to join their team in Ontario, CA.
This role will be on-site from the end of May 2023 through October 1st, 2023.
Please see the full job description along with next steps if interested below.
- Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
- $19 P/H
- Offices located in Ontario, CA, 91761 – Parking provided
- Contracted Role - Part Time Hours – 24 hours p/week
- Start: End of May 2023 - End: October 1st, 2023
- *Note: Total weekly hours will NOT exceed 24 hours total.
- *Shifts will either be:
- 3 days p/week – 8 hour shifts
- 4 days p/week – 4 hour shifts
- Office hours below:
- Monday - Wednesday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- This position supports campus operations by providing:
- General information to students, visitors, staff, and faculty.
- Provides primary coverage and reception responsibilities for the Student Resource Center.
- Performs various clerical and administrative functions to ensure that information is timely and accurate and that the necessary University resources are available to internal and external customers.
- Must convey a professional image and excellent communication skills while maintaining positive, professional, and helpful interactions with students and external customers.
- May perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
- May be scheduled to open the facility, close the facility, this may require flexibility in schedule.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- This is an onsite position; reliable transportation is necessary.
- All staff must interview over video call
- All staff must pass a basic background check prior to starting
- All staff must follow any guidelines that the company has in place regarding the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
- *Your most up to date resume
- *Contact Phone Number
- *MM/DD - Birthdate – Ex: 07/16
- *ONLY THE LAST 4 digits of your Social Security number
*This information will be used to create your unique candidate ID and is necessary in order to submit your application through our client’s hiring platform.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.