Job descriptionAccount Executive
The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving profitable sales and service efforts for the multiple accounts that this position is accountable for. The emphasis of this role is to grow the current business, developing key customer relationships at all levels, and finding new growth opportunities.
Account Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic business plans and effectively managing existing businesses with key accounts and identify strategic growth opportunities and “white space” within these accounts.
- Open new accounts by developing strategic analysis of these accounts and identifying growth “white space” opportunities within these accounts.
- Develop relationships with accounts at all levels from buyer to SVP/GMM
- Effective inventory management and product flow within manage inventory of existing accounts via effective forecasting and strategic planning of accounts.
- Monthly unit forecasting and data entry for managed accounts at the sku level.
- Initiate and or assist in the communication between operations and sales for account needs associated with chargebacks, order details, order changes, retailer set ups and acquiring account responses on demand.
- Effectively monitoring weekly sales and inventory levels with key accounts
- Identifying market and product opportunities within each of the key brands and provide effective communication with Director of Merchandising
- Provide competitive analysis of strengths and weaknesses on key accounts to help to identify white space that can increase volume and market share within key accounts.
Account Execuitve Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 4 years of North American branded hosiery and underwear experience into multiple channels of significant retail markets.
- Private label experience a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills to effectively manage ongoing businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in developing relationships with key accounts.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Demonstrated strategic, creativity and ingenuity skills to grow the business.