Our client is a legacy children's and tweens cosmetics company that is looking for a new Director of Product Development to join their team!
Position: Account Executive OR Senior Account Executive
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Global Sales
Location: Remote or if in NYC fulltime in office
*Please note, we can only consider NYC based candidates if they are willing to go full time in office, unfortunately this is not flexible*
Responsible for growth of the Company’s business and for achieving the sales objectives through the managing of key accounts and independent brokers. The primary objective for this role is to exceed the revenue and margin goals by achieving new distribution, expanded product placement in existing accounts and the development of in-line programs.
- Service Key Accounts – Develop strategy that increases current sales, expands product into new categories and sells in replenishment programs that all drive increased sales, margin and sell thru.
- Develop and conduct sales presentations & business reviews, analyze reports and key account performance to meet or exceed annual dollar sales and margin goals.
- Develop forecast goals by account – provide monthly and annual $ forecasts, margin and sell thru goals.
- Sales Analysis – use the reports and tools to review sales performance to better influence future sales, achieve higher sell thru’s and product development decisions.
- Research and develop new sales opportunities in current accounts and new customers.
- Provide flawless blanket orders and accurate sales related info (item set up, ticket info, packs, etc.) to operations to ensure on time delivery of programs.
- Broker Management – Support the network of independent sales representatives by providing timely sales information and samples.
- Share best practices, what works, what doesn’t work with team and other departments.
- Train and support new team members on sales process, sales tools and the Townley way.
- 3-5 years overseeing US sales in the consumer goods space
- Experience working with large scale retailers such as Target, Costco, Five Below, or similar
- Background in working with product licensing
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time