Job descriptionOur client, a US Manufacturer of Premium Knitwear garments seeks experienced Account Executive for a wholesale business-to-business operation.
This is a fast paced environment that requires a candidate with a positive attitude, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get resolutions for customers.
Location- Onsite in DTLA
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must. Must have a natural sales savvy and instinct to upsell, cross-sell and have a hunger to grow customer base.
The ideal candidate would have experience with both cold calling new leads and engaging existing customers to help grow sales. If you are a team player, who can self-manage and keep a positive attitude, this is a great opportunity to grow with us. Knowledge of wholesale imprintable knitwear, specifically t-shirts and sweatshirts, would be an advantage.
What You Will Do:
• Become an expert on our apparel products and custom manufacturing services, and be able to communicate our brand effectively to new and existing customer
• Attend and organize customer video calls, phone calls and in-person meetings (post-covid) to help understand and manage their needs
• Work with customers and give them guidance on product development with regards to custom manufacturing, finishing requirements and garment decoration when required
• Review trackers and work with production and customers, to keep expectations met and deliveries on-time
• Ability to organize and prioritize accounts and handle a large client base
• Grow existing sales base through outbound calls, emails, and other communication
• Create and develop new lead lists in high performing vertical industries
• Help sales execs by managing the day-to-day communication and needs – issuing quotes, following up with production, sending samples and promotional materials
• Enter non-web-based orders from customers into ERP system - must be fast, accurate typist
• Maintenance of client information in ERP system - keeping records and customer masters up to date
• Provide back-up to customer service on in-bound calls and enquiries that come through info@ email and via chat on our website
• May include attending trade shows and other events offsite 2-3 times per year
Min of 3 years experience in either wholesale sales or account management – preferably in the apparel industry. Must be confident and comfortable with new tech systems, and be able to quickly learn to navigate around Strong computer skills - especially Excel – required!!
Fast typist that can keep up with customers on LIVE chat Experience with A2000, Shopify, FDM4 a huge plus!