Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS BASED IN NORTHWEST LA AREA. THEY ARE SEEKING A STRONG ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE IN THE SCRUBS/UNIFORM BUSINESS.
The Account Manager will build long-term relationships and be a trusted advisor and communicator with our customers’ key stakeholders. The Account Manager will forecast revenue of accounts, track key account metrics, manage timely and successful delivery of multipole projects at one time with attention to detail. The Account manager is the liaison between the customer, internal teams and is responsible for exceptional client service on a day-to- bases. The position will have no direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree required Minimum 5+ years of current scrubs/uniforms account management experience
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding business acumen who can prioritize and manage workload Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate customer’s needs and match them with appropriate products/services 5%
- Develop, grow and maintain relationships with key contacts through various forms of communication including in-person, phone, email and on-line meetings Maintain existing business and identify opportunities for growth
- Responsible for running, monitoring, and analyzing sales, inventory and usage reports
- Be the account expert, key internal contact
- Effectively communicate any program changes with internal departments Effectively communicate customer website updates with internal IT department Ensure all existing inventory is being used; first in first out
• Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
• Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
• Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business