Job descriptionOur client is a beauty manufacturer in LA and they are seeking a strong Account Manager to grow new business development
This person must be someone with lots of connections and relationships in Beauty Industry. Candidate must be able to do outside sales and visit clients and will be asked to go into office at minimum 1 day a week. This is not a position that works with retailers, this is working with actual beauty companies and bringing in that business.
The Account Manager is a sales professional with product and market knowledge. An Account Manager is in charge of making sure each department meets the needs of their beauty clients and customers. Focus on strategies, new innovation, project management, manufacturing solutions, etc.
- Education-Bachelor's degree required
- Experience-min 8 years in the beauty industry and min 3 years in sales
- Mathematical Skills-able to calculate discounts, proportions, %, volume
- Problem Solving in a fast pace environment
- Computer Skills-MS office, Suite, Sage CRM Contact Management Systems, MS Outlook, MAS order processing systems, Basecamp Project Management Software, EXCEL
- Able to travel 70-80% of the time
- MUST live in LA!!!