Job descriptionTiming: Feb/Mar
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Indianapolis (hybrid onsite)
Salary: $75-95K DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team for an all-new position supporting a brand new key retail/gaming client account.
This Account Supervisor will play a pivotal role in setting the tone and trajectory for the agency's work.
Ideal Account Supervisor candidates will have:
- 5+ years of agency account management and client service experience
- BA degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- Previous experience working on retail and/or gaming client accounts.
- Ability to work closely with both client and agency team members to develop fully integrated campaigns that achieve client business objectives.
- Passion for the advertising industry and curiosity to truly understand client brands, business, industry/competition, and manage the overall strategic direction and agency relationship with assigned accounts.
- Expert understanding of agency capabilities and ability to successfully match and sell the agency’s services to best accomplish client objectives.
- Strong communication skills and ability to be client facing point of contact to represent the agency and supporting teams - creative, media, project management, strategy, etc.
*Hybrid onsite schedule required
**Full benefits including healthcare, 401K, etc.