Our client, a global tech brand has an immediate need for an ACD Branding. This is a 6 month freelance role (40 hours a week) with potential to extend. This role is remote, but candidate must be located in Seattle or LA to attend onsite meetings as needed.
We are seeking a passionate, customer-obsessed, and experienced Associate Creative Director who demonstrates a strong understanding of design systems and how to apply strategic design thinking across multiple marketing channels including digital platforms, social, broadcast, print, and out of home channels. The ideal candidate works fast, asks questions to discern the objectives of the creative brief, and responds with macro ideas that translate directly to micro design solutions. They are a design thinker, motivated to develop the best solution for every challenge, regardless of scope, length or budget. They professionally present their work with enthusiasm and readily dive deep to understand the objectives of their business partners and stakeholders. They have experience working on complex brand campaigns, seasonal campaigns, and brand/identity systems. They highly value collaboration and are able to provide clear art direction with a distinct bias for action while factoring in the implications of a global brand.
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate demonstrates an expert understanding of design and is committed to developing bar-raising creative across a variety of brand applications and seasonal events. They have experience art directing editorial photography and collaborate with teams of photographers, stylists, designers, illustrators, copywriters and business partners to deliver results. They are a problem solver who are always ready to participate in a hands-on manner and are motivated to deliver exceptional brand systems, experiences, and campaigns to be seen by millions of customers world-wide. If you are passionate about creative innovation, customer-focused user experiences, and are excited to collaborate with a global team of talented designers and marketing managers, we are looking for you.
- 7+ years of design industry experience with a global brand, ideally retail or ecommerce
- Portfolio demonstrating seasonal, event and/or brand campaigns across multiple touch points
- Experience in photo art direction including studio and lifestyle
- Experience presenting work to senior leadership and customers/clients - Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Figma
- Experience with a world-class brand-focused design agency or consultancy.
- Strong grasp of the creative process; from ideation through implementation
- Strong understanding of typography, design principles, and color
- Strong ability to develop creative based on creative brief objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of production best practices for print and digital mediums
- Have strong bias for action in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects - Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
Send your portfolio today!