Job descriptionOur client is a global beauty and skincare brand.
Role Overview: The primary function of this role is to facilitate administrative duties for the Alternate Channel businesses of the Corporate Sales Division. This role is on a hybrid schedule on Long Island.
- Order processing for resale clients
- Warehouse Sale preparation
- Review weekly resale log to assure all orders are accurately accounted for and shipping on time.
- Communicate issues, changes, and cancelations with buyers.
- Process needed adjustments to orders based on changes
- Maintain hard copies of Bill of Lading, Invoices, Purchase Orders and other documents as needed for audit packages.
- Review POs received from customers for accuracy verifying that skus, quantity, pricing and ship dates are correct.
- Prepare order form based on purchase orders and send to customer service for processing by month end.
- Update the Resale Tracker through the order process from confirmation to shipping.
- Collaborate with Marketing on assets for upcoming promotion.
- Communicate with clients regarding order status, issues and shipping details.
- Provide sales report to management.
- Order office supplies for the department and warehouse sale
- Coordinate catering for buyers visit and team initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Agile and be able to properly prioritize and manage time well.
- Able to stay aware of and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Driven and self motivated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel a MUST!
- Position is based fulltime in Melville, NY office