Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find an Affiliate Marketing Assistant Manager for a hybrid position. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
The ideal candidate: will have a bachelor's degree and 1-2 years experience in ecommerce and online marketing as well as strong analytical and commercial skills.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Assistant Manager of Affiliate Marketing will be hands-on, managing the day-to-day Affiliate Marketing and supporting the company's US business objectives to drive high quality traffic to the US web shop, with a clear focus on generating incremental revenue and ROI. This position will primarily support the North America Affiliate Marketing team specifically in the operational tasks needed to activate our ads across the affiliate network. The Assistant Manager of Affiliate Marketing will manage a variety of responsibilities while expressing curiosity to learn and grow in the affiliate marketing space. Together with the broader US eCommerce Marketing team and the Global Online Marketing team, this position will help position this team as a US based center of excellence, educating and supporting internal stakeholders.
• Manage day-to-day Affiliate Marketing activities with partners/networks to meet channel KPIs and customer acquisition goals.
• Responsible for ad trafficking, creative assets, and providing key activation dates to our publishers.
• Manage project management sheets and data entry for the program’s activations
• Organize and upload creative files into our trackers and affiliate ad platforms
• Pull weekly reporting insights. Record and analyze program performance to share back with internal stakeholders.
• Establish long-term effective relationships with our key affiliate publishers
• Proactively look for new opportunities with new or existing affiliate partners
• Work cross-functionally with the Managers and Senior Managers of Affiliate marketing to ensure we’re providing our key contacts with the information needed to activate ad placements on time.
• Dig into channel data to drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on affiliate marketing performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
• Contribute to the development of the company's US eCommerce affiliate marketing strategy
• Analyze current processes continuously and seek opportunities to automate, where possible, to improve the efficiency of the affiliate channel
• US eCom team, PDX Digital Marketing
• Affiliate network publishers
• Local US based Brand/Digital Marketing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Creative in exploring new opportunities in order to drive more incremental sales through the affiliate marketing channel
• Brand enthusiast who understands where the company should create online buzz
• Ability to effectively manage 3rd party external agencies & other partners
• Experience with web analytics and ad serving platforms; Experience with Impact a plus.
• Analytical, logical and data driven
• Motivated by testing and learning, evolving and improving the channel, and building your own channel knowledge and experience
• An interest in exploiting technology to automate and scale key processes
• An interest in working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to establish efficient and scalable processes
• Strong English language (written and verbal) communication skills
• Good relationship building skills; an ability to create rapport
• Strong time management, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel
• Bachelor degree required, 1-2 years in ecommerce and 1-2 years online marketing experience (acquired either agency, network or client side)
• Affiliate marketing experience is beneficial, but not required. Strong analytical and commercial skills are the priority.