Growing Educational Toy Company has immediate need for Product and Packaging Art Director! Creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for hypergrowth company.
Art Director Overview:
As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across packaging , while executing Design along with leading team of designers.
- Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
- Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, packaging, interactive, print
- Directing and developing the creative design and execution of visual communications to meet product objectives
- Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
- Providing guidance on communicating corporate image, branding and identity
- Leading illustrators, 3D sculptors, photographers, color correctors, and graphic designers throughout the entire design process. From conceptualization to final delivery
- Staying current on the trends and utilizing customer insights to strategize solutions
- expand network of vendors, freelance artists, and designers to provide project support
- 5–7 years of experience in a design role involving photo/art direction and using strong typography and packaging skills required
- 3+ years of leadership experience required
- Background in publishing or consumer goods packaging is desired within toys, kid’s category ideal; web design experience with content layout is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to influence others and contribute to strategic decisions that positively impact your area of responsibility
- Professional, steadfast demeanor with the ability to resolve any issues that arise, including those involving cross-functional team coordination
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
- Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred