Job descriptionStellar boutique agency is looking for a Art Director to join their team fulltime. Their expertise lies in CPG brand strategy, brand design, brand narrative, and brand activation for both B2C and B2B platforms, anywhere from package design to digital content creation.
This Art Director will have a knack for strong strategic thinking and a fierce attention to detail and be able to own a client and mentor jr staff. They are a tight-knit team and they share the work among us--no job is too small or too big for any individual and there is no room for ego.
- Concepting and designing across projects and scale of work does range anywhere from concept creation to production to retouching to photoshoot oversight.
- Able to own an account and present to clients
- Able to to manage timelines, receive feedback, communicate clearly, and function in a collaborative environment, remotely is essential
- Capable of diagnosing problems and presenting solutions
- 6+ years experience in branding/design (preferably with a branding agency)
- Must have packaging and branding experience
- Unadulterated passion for great design
- Refusal to compromise quality of work
- A constant learner with an eagerness to attack new challenges with a thoughtful approach
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and passionately to clients
- Ability to design from concept to completion across multiple applications
- Adept in strategy development, and the ability to determine outcomes from trendscaping to competitive assessments
- Experience (or interest in) Social Media design such as stop-motion, animation, Instagram “stories
- Ability to deliver high-quality work and a great attitude under tight deadlines
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects