Job descriptionAssistant Brand Manager, Skincare
Hybrid in Los Angeles 3 days onsite (Eastside)
$70,000k-$100,000k/year + benefits
Our client a growing Beauty company is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Assistant Brand Manager to lead marketing efforts for their skincare team with a primary focus on digital, influencers, social media, eCommerce, and website operations. In this key role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, engage our target audience, and drive sales
• Monitor and analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive product development strategies aligned with market trends.
• Lead the planning and development of new product concepts from ideation to launch.
• Develop pricing strategies to maximize revenue and profit margins.
• Analyze product performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize financial outcomes.
• Create and maintain detailed project timelines for each product launch.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to deadlines.
• Craft compelling and accurate product descriptions, marketing copy, and promotional materials.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create persuasive and engaging content that resonates with the target audience.
• 3+ years of experience in the Skincare products or related field
• Must be self- starter and a collaborative team player
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to present professionally to cross-functional teams and related vendors
• Strong project management and time management skills with an ability to handle multiple projects
• High interest in skincare, and knowledge around current trends
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong desire to work through challenges by implementing creative solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.