Job descriptionAssistant Salon Manager Job Responsibilities
• Assist in the Management of day-to-day operations.
• Opening and closing, correctly collecting and processing client payments, maintaining accurate bookings.
• Upholding customer service standards, management of salon physical standards.
• Inventory Management.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and resolve all clients issues immediately.
• Train new and current staff on Salon operations.
• Ensure product orders are placed timely and accurately.
• Mentor and motivate team to optimize productivity and achieve sales goals.
Located in Miami Design District
Opportunity for growth
Must have management experience to be considered
Must have open availability, including weekdays and weekends