Associate Director of Performance Marketing
A young performance marketing agency under their well established and esteemed parent company is adding an Associate Director of Performance Marketing to their expanding team!
Our client is recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, is the premier branding and go-to-market strategy for startups in the US.
They are looking for an Associate Director of Performance Marketing with extensive experience working in paid media/growth marketing (Google, Facebook, and other channels).
In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that focuses on driving conversions and revenue but also helps to define a full-funnel approach to media efforts. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry.
Associate Director of Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
• Team Leadership & Oversight
• Client Relationship Development
• Digital Media Management & Execution
• Growth-Minded Outlook
Associate Director of Performance Marketing Qualifications:
• 6+ years experience leading performance media teams and accounts, in a heavily client-facing role
• Expertise in paid social and/or paid search management, with a truly holistic understanding of the marketing funnel and the role of both in it (highly preferred if you have experience with other channels too: CTV/OTT, programmatic, OOH, etc.)
• Experience overseeing other team members - training and fostering their growth
• Experience managing client communications
• Understanding of how to pivot and shift depending on KPIs and business goals (not just media goals)
• Digital media planning and buying management experience
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Ability to read and understand data, and to visualize it effectively
• Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics
• Other Relevant Tools Experience: Google Drive (Sheets, Slides, etc.), Microsoft Excel, etc.
• Bonus: Knowledge of startups. Understanding of Shopify, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau, Rockerbox, Glew, Looker, etc.