Job descriptionDowntown LA - Chinatown area
• Work in tandem with the Senior Graphic Designer and design team to help execute seasonal and specialty collections.
• Create original graphics, designs, and logos that will be used on apparel, headwear, footwear, accessories, etc.
• Design and layout graphic prints, patterns, photos, text, & logos as needed.
• Manipulate and recolor existing prints, sketches, illustrations, photographs, graphics, and patterns.
• Provide all relevant information to the design team and manufacturer during the development and manufacturing process, as needed. This includes artwork, pantone callouts, execution information, artwork sizes, and techpacks.
• Research trends and designs in the marketplace for inspiration. Including (but not limited to) colors, styles, art, & patterns.
• Must be available to work in-person at our Los Angeles, CA office
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Previous experience in men's or streetwear apparel.
• Awareness of the competitive market
• Strong communication and email skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Organized, self-motivated, and a strong attention to detail
• 2+ years of experience is preferred
• $300 of free promo per quarter
• 10 days paid vacation per year
• Paid time off for all major holidays
• Health Insurance: We offer multiple plans with Anthem, and we cover 75% of the cost of the base plan.
• We do have plans to expand our benefits package soon (dental, vision, etc.)