Our client, a global men's and women's apparel brand, is looking for an Associate Planner to join their team fulltime.
The role is onsite in Costa Mesa. -Serious applicants only who can commit to working onsite daily.
Full time / direct hire
Up to $85K
This Associate Planner is responsible for creating sales plans, managing inventory, analyzing sales trends, and submitting month budgets.
Essential Functions (Including but not limited to):
• Develop monthly sales, margin, and inventory plans across several brands.
• Work with wholesale sales teams to evaluate sales history and develop plans.
• Reforecast sales, margin, receipts and inventory on a monthly basis, or as needed.
• Submit monthly re-forecasted budgets and end of month reports.
• Manage and control inventory stock levels and receipts to ensure there is inventory to support sales plan.
• Identify inventory risks and opportunities.
• Monitor open orders versus sales plan and receipts.
• Perform any other duties as assigned in support of the company needs and operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience in a Planning or Buying role.
• Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office (advanced Excel).
• Advanced understanding of retail math.
• Excellent written and verbal skills as required for effective interpersonal communication with clients and other employees.
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and draw valid conclusions that show understanding and insight.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively under critical time frames and work on multiple assignments.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and workload seamlessly with keen attention to detail and follow-up.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to apply good work habits to effectively complete assigned tasks and contribute to the smooth operation of the company/department.