Our client, a well known name in consumer products, toys and games, is looking for additional support .
This is a ongoing temp role - Feb - September, with possible extension
Hybrid, El Segundo
Candidates should have at least 4 years working experience
Please send your resume if you are interested in hearing more
Candidates should have the following experience:
• General understanding of out licensing processes and procedures
• General knowledge of licensing industry.
• General understanding of the organizational structure and business objectives of licensees and other key business partners.
• Acts as liaison with category manager/ licensees to get relevant contract details confirmed, provides financial insights for deal negotiation. Inputs requests for new contracts, amendments or renewals in RightsLogic and manages workflow with legal and finance counterparts.
• Leads forecast cycle on quarterly basis by requesting and tracking forecast entry into RightsLogic and troubleshooting any upload issues for licensee with Finance. Compiles forecast analysis with business overview and summary.
• Maintains and fosters relationships with licensees, business partners and other external partners on a day-to-day basis
• Manage product submission tracking working closely with creative/Brand Comply teams
• Supports various cross-functional requests for images and product information including creative, marketing, PR, retail development, etc.