Job descriptionOur client, a leading brand in the QSR/Quick Service Restaurant space is looking to bring on an Associate Project Manager for a 3+ months contract.
This role will be hybrid - 3x days/week onsite in Irvine
Expected 36-40 hours per week.
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate individuals and teams to develop, create and deliver marketing campaigns for the company. They balance day-to-day project oversight with communications between creative management, creative and creative operations teams to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and according to partner specifications.
- Partner with project managers, creative managers, and creative resources manager on project timelines for various projects under annual and ad hoc scopes of work
- Attend all project briefs, deeply understanding the objectives, deliverables and watch-outs that may arise throughout the creative development process
- Work directly with team of account management, art directors and designers on a daily basis
- Collaborate with external pre-press, production and fulfillment vendors on identifying potential project issues, timing, etc.
- Schedule pre-production meetings between designers and 3rd party vendors
- Manage RAW image review, rounds of retouching and final proof review with designers and our external pre-press partners
- Partner with senior project managers and producer on scheduling photoshoots for upcoming projects
- Actively participate in internal creative reviews, and provide guidance to ensure all work delivers against project timelines
- Report to and work closely with senior project manager, agency producer and account management team on all projects, escalating opportunities or challenges as appropriate
- Identify opportunities to change or improve processes
- Education & Qualifications: BA degree in advertising, marketing, telecommunications, film or similar preferred
- 3+ years relevant industry experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of print production and pre-press functions
- Experience working in an agency environment Effective communication skills, both written and presentation
- Superb time management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work and collaborate with a cross-functional team on a daily basis
- An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, oriented towards creative problem solving
- A positive and awesome collaborative attitude
- A good-natured human being with a genuine love for finding inspiration beyond the computer and in the world around you