• Regularly participate in client meetings to deepen client relationships
• Source and negotiate vendors and suppliers
• Provide ongoing, comprehensive campaign insights and learnings to client
• Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
• Work with the Account Director and Social Media Manager to devise and implement strategic marketing initiatives - map out, and oversee the tasks needed to implement the marketing plan
• Coordinate alongside the Account Director to ensure on-time project delivery
• Track and report the status of all projects to Account Director and any other key role holders • Identify and assist with securing resources required to execute a project and manage internal and external assigned resources as needed.
• Provide ongoing, comprehensive campaign insights and learnings to internal teams and client
• Quality control and feedback, as necessary, to both internal and external customers
• Support team members during internal and external meetings (take notes and send Conference Reports) Please already be located in the Los Angeles area. You should expect to be on site in Arts District (Los Angeles), although you can work from home when not on site. Job type: Full-time, hybrid model Work Location: Arts Districts, Los Angeles Experience: 2/3 years preferred Starting date: ASAP
• Proficient in: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, Keynote (Hootsuite is a plus)
• Able to present to and coordinate with upper management and executives.
• Detail-oriented and strong multitasker with a collaborative mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written, organizational, and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team-based setting to meet or exceed project goals.
• Experience on the agency side is a plus (advertising and/or media)
• Ability to work independently and work well in a highly collaborative team setting
• Able to work with a team in France for cross border business
• Must be fluent in French and English