Job description$45 - 50 per hour
6 months temp to perm
Our client, a financial services giant is looking for a graphic design specialist who will create high-impact customer experiences for our business. You will be developing creative direction and concepts; from briefing to delivery, you will come up with a general concept presenting the idea with a storyboard. Once the pitch is successful, you will bring the idea to life.
- Conceptualize, present, and execute print and multi-channel digital assets (web, social, email, whitepapers, presentation materials, UX/UI), translating business needs into engaging B2B solutions that capture brand and market positioning.
- Conduct image searches and selection for digital projects on various stock platforms using brand guidelines and requirements.
- Creating multimedia animations and motion graphics in After Effects, video content editing in Premiere Pro.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, supporting creative operations to execute elegant, intentional, editorially relevant designs using brand identity system.
- Visual storytelling through graphic design (typography, composition, layout) and animation for digital and experiential mediums.
- Advise on best practices and provide solutions when the business requires it.
- We're looking for a creative thinker familiar with marketing campaigns and comfortable taking direction from written and verbal creative briefs and offer consultation on these too. You also have a content background and the ability to deliver visually and editorially compelling assets for a high-level audience both internal and external to the business.
- Exceptional video and design skills, with a creative flair.
- Proficiency in products like After Effects, Premiere Pro and others that allow animators to create animated text and graphics, composite images, add sound, and render the files into a final form.
- Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, a strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in Financial Services arena is a plus.
- Power Point expertise is a plus.